“...it’s Nathaly Lopez we want to hear more from.”- Elisabeth Vincintelli, NY POST
Nat (Nathaly) Lopez is an actress, singer, and recording artist born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and raised in the Bronx, NY. She comes from a musical family and grew up singing in church, which influenced her artistry. She desires to develop an artist platform that inspires youth in under-privileged and under-served communities. Her interests lie within the genres of drama, faith-based, fantasy, sci-fi, musical, thrillers, and war.
".soulster Nathaly Lopez, a standout with richly textured renditions of "Don't Make Me Over" and “Say A Little Prayer.”- Michael Dale, BROADWAY WORLD
A natural singer, she studied Theatre at The City College of New York and trained her voice with various coaches such as Liz Caplan. She went on to perform around the world and Off-Broadway, while continuing to study at different Acting studios. As of August 2020, she proudly continues her Acting training at the Yale School of Drama, with an expected graduation date of May 22, 2024.
- Series regular in the web-series Giving Me Life: In the Land of the Deadass.
- Released her album titled Nat Lopez and music video to her first single Calm.
- Toured as the Soul Singer in Cirque du Soleil's show, KOOZA.
- Off- Broadway debut in the musical What's It All About? Bacharach Reimagined at New York Theatre Workshop.
- Toured with the 2nd national company of the Broadway Musical In The Heights.